Our jewelry has been coated with 14k Gold or White Rhodium. Over time, the coating may wear off depending on use especially when exposed to chemicals such as cosmetics, perfume, hairspray etc. We recommend storing your jewelry separately in a jewelry box & pouch. For cleaning tips, gently wipe your jewelry with a soft polishing cloth. A sterling silver polishing cloth can be found in major retailers and is best to clean sterling silver products.
- Do not put on jewelry before applying cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and any other chemical substances.
- To avoid scratching, store your jewelry pieces separately either in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth.
- Jewelry can also be cleaned with a mild liquid detergent solution.
- Do not use detergent that includes: bleach, abrasives or ammonia.
- Soak the jewelry in a very warm solution of water and detergent, then rinse. Be sure not to soak jewelry for too long.
- Gently brush your jewelry with a soft toothbrush to loosen stubborn dirt.
- Although our jewelry has been coated to protect against tarnishing, over time the coating may wear off depending on use.